mandag 23. september 2013

bath details





Photos: babyramen
For the first time EVER, 
I'm showing you pictures of my bathroom :D
My previous bathrooms have not been worthy. 
They were from the 60-70`s and have been really ugly and super tiny.

Now, we have a new bathroom.
It's not so big, but perfect for my little family.
Some of the finishing details are up, and some are not.
But it feels like a real luxury.
We had a limited budget, so we had to save wherever we could.
But I think it turned out pretty ok :)

It's really simple and white.

Ikea drawers and sink.
A bamboo wooden top over the washing machine from hardstuff.
Vintage hooks from frou-frou.
Make up bag from alphabetbags
Here are some details from our new bathroom.

And remember to vote (for me?:) in NIBs finale here.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hei så fint bad. Er litt opptatt av bad for tiden. Akkurat lagt ut noen detalj-bilder jeg også og tror vi har blant annet samme kran - Axor hansgrohe? Ha en fin kveld! Mvh Anita

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hei Anita. Du, jeg er jammen ikke sikker på hvilken kran vi har faktisk :P Det ble bestemt så fort. :)

      Slett
  2. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Dermandar.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    SvarSlett